SPANISH HYDROGEN ASSOCIATION
ZIMA EQUITY INVESTMENTS, SL
ZIMA EQUITY INVESTMENTS, SL, is the parent company of the Zima Group (Zima Corp.), a leading engineering business group in Spain, focused on offering quality industrial and environmental services, with more than 40 years of experience. It continues to expand its horizons by extending its services in naval technology and industrial robotics.
As is well known and promoted in the group, competing in industry implies a constant effort to improve prevention, quality and efficiency, which is implemented in the rest of the activities. For this reason, the basic priority is safety and innovation in its processes. To this end, cutting-edge technologies are used to provide optimum results in all areas of performance.
Currently, and due to its extensive experience, it is in a position to offer 360º services that include manufacturing, assembly, commissioning and maintenance in the steel, energy, petrochemical, naval, environmental and technological sectors.
We currently have experience in high-temperature industrial processes for the production of hydrogen based on high-efficiency SOEC (Solid Oxide Electrolysis Cells) electrolysers.
There is interest in Fuel Cells to the extent that they can be incorporated into the overall industrial process and allow greater overall energy efficiency to be achieved.
Main lines of business of the entity
- MANUFACTURE OF CAPITAL GOODS.
- TESTING AND COMMISSIONING.
- OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE: Hydrochloric acid regeneration plants; scrap yards; biological ammonia water purification plants.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES.
- DRONES: two divisions, maritime (environment, security and underwater inspection) and aerial (topography and industrial).
- ENERGY SOLUTIONS FOR INDUSTRY: photovoltaic installations.