ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DEL HIDRÓGENO
Descripción de la compañía
Worley is a worldwide team of 48,000 consultants, engineers, construction workers and data scientists committed to solve the complexity of the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We deliver projects and provide engineering, procurement and construction expertise to the upstream, midstream, chemicals, power, and mining and metals sectors. We work with our customers at every stage of their project: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets.
We’ve been involved in commercial applications of H2 for decades. Low-carbon H2 might only have emerged recently, but we were there from the start. We’ve assembled the expertise to produce it, transport it, store it, process it and use it.
We work across industries touching on every step of the low-carbon H2 journey, playing a leading role in pioneering projects, including among others:
- Technical advisory (market assessment, feasibility, competitive analysis, partner outreach, manufacturing strategy, etc.) for NEOM’s green H2 program, Saudi Arabia.
- Project configuration definition, feasibility study and conceptual design (including CAPEX/OPEX estimate) of 3 facilities (>1GW) to produce green H2 for the steel industry, Spain.
- FEED for a 100MW green H2 plant integrated into the Phillips66 Humber refinery, UK.
- Engineering services for Shell’s 10MW green H2 plant, integrated in Wesseling Refinery, Germany, and already operating (commissioned in 2021).
Principales líneas de negocio de la entidad
- Power & New energy
- Upstream & midstream
- Mining, minerals & metals
- Digital Solutions