SPANISH HYDROGEN ASSOCIATION
MCKINSEY & COMPANY, S.L
Mckinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm committed to helping organisations transform the way they work to achieve positive and lasting change in their endeavours. In more than 130 cities and 65 countries, our teams help clients in the private, public and social sectors shape bold strategies and transform the way they work, incorporating the necessary technology and building capabilities to sustain change. Not just any change, but change that matters – for their organisations, their people and, in turn, for society at large.
Mckinsey has recently completed more than 50 hydrogen projects, most including defining the strategic vision and defining the operating models, and has presented the hydrogen perspective at a number of key conferences, events and publications. McKinsey is close to key stakeholders and market and technology developments, in particular with the strategic partnership with the Hydrogen Council, and is considered one of the best sources of information on any hydrogen topic.
Main lines of business of the entity
- Advanced Electronics.
- Aerospace & Defense.
- Automotive & Assembly.
- Consumer Packaged Goods.
- Electric Power & Natural Gas.
- Engineering, Construction & Building Materials.
- Financial Services.
- Healthcare Systems & Services.
- Metals & Mining, Oil & Gas.
- Paper, Forest Products & Packaging.
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products.
- Private Equity & Principal Investors.
- Public & Social Sector.
- Real Estate.
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications.
- Logistics & Infrastructure.