SPANISH HYDROGEN ASSOCIATION
H2B2 ELECTROLYSIS TECHNOLOGIES S.L.
H2B2 is a technology company that promotes, develops, sources financing, designs, integrates, builds, operates and maintains hydrogen production systems based on the electrolysis of water, providing complete solutions for the generation, compression, storage, commercialisation, refuelling stations and other uses of renewable hydrogen.
In short, H2B2:
- Manufactures electrolysers.
- Designs and develops systems and plants for hydrogen production by water electrolysis.
- Designs and develops hydrogen supply systems, including refuelling stations.
- Develops solutions in the field of industry, energy and mobility, using hydrogen technologies.
- It promotes projects in these areas.
To this end, it has engineering, financing, equipment manufacturing and plant construction capabilities, and the development of Operation and Maintenance (O&M) services for projects that integrate hydrogen technologies.
Main lines of business of the entity
- Design, manufacture and supply of electrolysers, classified in 3 ranges: small (0.5-5 Nm3/h H2, 5-25 kW), medium (10-60 Nm3/h H2, 50-300 kW) and MW scale (100-580 Nm3/h H2, 0.5-3 MW).
- Design, development and construction of hydrogen production plants.
- Design, development and implementation of hydrogen refuelling stations.
- Design, development and implementation of underground hydrogen storage solutions.
- Promotion and operation of renewable hydrogen projects.