ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DEL HIDRÓGENO
Centro Tecnológico Energylab
Descripción de la compañía
ENERGYLAB is a private non-for-profit R&D centre specialised in the development of R+D+i activities aimed at the generation, storage, distribution and use of green hydrogen, from renewable energies and waste recovery through bio-based and thermochemical processes.
The center works actively in all the links of the H2 value chain giving support to the industrial sector, to optimize and promote these technologies. To achieve these objectives, ENERGYLAB offers several highly specialized laboratories and facilities which enable to support and cover the different R&D&I activities in this area. Additionally, the center has a multidisciplinary work team with extensive experience in different activities related to innovation projects, technological development, and management of public-private collaboration activities to promote joint research and technological development.
Principales líneas de negocio de la entidad
In generation, purification, storage, distribution and uses of green hydrogen:
- Development of R&D&i projects
- Physicochemical characterization, gas analysis, determination of potentials, process optimization.
- Specialized consultancy and training
- Feasibility studies
- Modeling and Simulation.
- H2 integration in mobility applications
- Test and validate prototypes and equipment,
- Design and development of test benches
- Develop and scaling-up processes