EHEC 2014 in Sevilla
In 2014, the European Hydrogen Energy Conference came back to Spain, this time to Seville from 12th to 14th March, under the organisation of the Spanish Hydrogen Association (AeH2) and the auspices of the European Hydrogen Association (EHA).
EHEC 2014 Call for abstracts received more than 300 abstracts from 39 different countries and, despite being a mainly European-focused event, EHEC 2014 attracted experts from all over the world (about one third of the submitted abstracts belong to professionals placed beyond the European bordeers).
Finally, the event had 120 oral presentations and 100 posters, covering the following topics:
- Hydrogen production: reforming.
- Hydrogen production: others.
- Hydrogen storage.
- Fuel cell components and stacks, R&D.
- Hydrogen and fuel cell systems and applications.
- Control and power conditioning.
- Hydrogen distribution and filling stations.
- Market strategies.
- Companies and commercialisation.
- Codes and standards.
- Safety and environmental issues.
- Countries strategies and associations.
- Other related topics of interest.
EHEC 2014 was a high technical event that brought together more than 330 professionals, research centres, public and private institutes, companies and decision makers from throughout the entire hydrogen and fuel cell sector.
For more details, download here the following EHEC 2014 documents and media materials: