Proposals for AeH2 Activities
The activities to be carried out by the AeH2 will be much more numerous if the association’s more than 100 members become more involved in not only in participating in but also promoting them.
The following are some simple rules and basic criteria that may serve as a guide for members for this purpose.
Advantages to Proposing an Activity for the AeH2
The AeH2 is an non-profit organization whose activities are intended to benefit all of society. By collaborating with the association, you join this initiative.
The AeH2 has unique opportunities to distribute information on hydrogen and fuel cells in Spain due to its large number of members, its quality website and its database of individuals interested in these technologies. For this reason, organizing an activity along with the AeH2 has great advantages, ensuring maximum publicity to reach those who may be interested in it.
In addition to publicity (via the Web and e-mail), the AeH2 is widely respected as an institution and brings this reputation to any event. Depending on the event, the AeH2 can provide resources such as:
- oSelection of qualified professionals
- oand much more
- What Can be Proposed
Any activity that corresponds to the Association’s objectives, as covered in its By-Laws.
What Should be Proposed. Criteria for Selection.
Al proposals received will be considered and a response will be sent in the shortest time possible.
The following criteria will be viewed favourably:
- Adaptation of the proposal to the Association’s objectives.
- Impact of the proposed activity due to its quality and dissemination.
- Capacity of those making the proposal to implement it.
- Participation of AeH2 members in making proposals (especially institutional members)
- Economic contribution to the activity by those making the proposal.
- Establishment of preferential terms for the members (discounts in the fees for participating in courses, pre-reservation, etc.)
- Suitable financing that is as firm as possible.
- No interference with Association activities already underway.
- Where applicable, an economic benefit for the Association that can be used for other activities.
Who Owns the Activity.
If the only aim of the proposal is to support the AeH2, those submitting it shall be responsible for it, and the Association will agree on its contribution and possible reciprocal benefits (for example, reductions in the cost to members).
If the proposal is for AeH2 to lead the activity and it accepts, the Association shall be responsible.
If the activity coincides with another that the AeH2 has begun or is planning, or there is overlap or any other problem, the AeH2 may reject the proposal and carry out its own initiative.
In each, case intermediate situations can be negotiated.
How to Make a Proposal.
How are Proposals Processed
All proposals will be considered. The Technical Secretariat will conduct a preliminary evaluation and request more information if necessary. The proposal will then be evaluated by the Permanent Board, which may decide immediately or seek the opinion of other members of the Board of Directors, depending on the scope and content of the proposal.
In Case of Doubt